Gwen & Brandon’s wedding took place on a beautiful evening with a casual cocktail hour using the outside/inside Broadslab Distillery. We announced the parents and bride and groom during a rousing grand entrance to ‘You Shook Me All Night Long’ by AC/DC followed immediately by the ‘Marry Me’ by Train and the special family dances. We rolled right into dinner following a welcome and blessing. Gwen & Brandon and their guests opened up the dance floor while the requests poured in and the dance floor got packed. It was a great night of dancing and fun by all!
Thank you Gwen & Brandon and best wishes!
Gwen & Brandon’s Wedding Vendors
Venue: Broadslab Distillery
Wedding Cake: Judy’s Creative Cakes
Wedding Videographer: Morgan Scott Films
Photographer: Megan Morales Photography
Hair & Makeup: Wink Hair + Makeup
Caterer: The Redneck BBQ Lab
Florist: Daniel’s Florist
Gwen & Brandon
Broadslab Distillery, Photographer is Megan Morales Photography
4:45 – Grand Entrance
- Song is ‘You Shook Me All Night Long’ by AC/DC
- Gwen’s Nanna and Brandon’s Grandpa
- Mr and Mrs Brandon and Gwen!
4:50 – First Dance
- Song is ‘Marry Me’ by Train
4:55 – Father/Daughter Dance
- Song is ‘Walk With You’ by Edwin McCain
5:00 – Mother/Son Dance
- Song is ‘You Raise Me Up’ by Josh Groban
5:05 – Dinner Begins
- Welcome by Gwen’s Dad, Blessing by Gwen’s StepDad
- Country, 90s Summer Hits, Rock
5:35 – Toast
- Nanna, Grandpa, Colin, Brandon & Gwen
6:00 – Dancing!!
- First song is ‘Man, I Feel Like a Woman’ by Shania Twain
- Bouquet and Garter Toss are DJ’s choice
9:30 – Expected End of Gwen and Brandon’s Wedding