This is the kind of wedding that makes your jaw drop!
The bride and groom enjoyed their first dance to ‘The Time of My Life’ while their guests all sang along and swayed.The dance floor was HOT all night. You’re going to love the photos below from the one and only Vesic Photography. The uplighting in amber was provided by All Around Raleigh DJ.
Best wishes Alison & Nikhil!
Alison & Nikhil’s Wedding Vendor Team
Hair & Makeup: Makeup Culture
Photographer: Vesic Photography
Wedding Videography: Thomas Blake Films
Wedding Lighting Design: All Around Raleigh DJ Lighting
Wedding Ceremony Musicians: Save the Date Music
Wedding Planner: Southern Soiree
Venue and Catering: The Umstead
Wedding Cake: Cakes by Chloe
Alison Erhart & Nikhil Rao’s
5:45 pm – DJ begins playing music for cocktail hour
- Music will be upbeat jazz and popular songs
7:00 pm – Bridal party introductions
- Party will enter to “Call on Me” by Eric Prydz
- Parents of the Bride
- Parents of the Groom
- Bridal Party
- The Newlyweds, Alison & Nikhil!!
7:02 pm – First Dance
- Song is “We Are All We Need” by Above and Beyond
7:05 pm – Welcome and prayer by Father of the Bride
7:10 pm – Dinner
8:10 pm – Cake Cutting
- Song is “Candy” by Mandy Moore
8:15 pm – Toasts
- Father of the Groom, Maid of Honor, Best Man, Bride & Groom
8:25 pm – Father/Daughter
- Song is “Sunrise,Sunset Waltz”
- Song is “Yellow” by Coldplay
8:30 pm – Dancing!
10:55 pm – Last Dance
Last song is “Sun and Moon” by Above & Beyond
11:00 pm – Confetti exit from terrace
Grand exit song is “Beautiful Day” by U2