One more amazing wedding this year that we get to brag about! Please enjoy this all-too-short synopsis of an amazing evening that we shared with Casey & Orlando and 150 amazing people. We only got to chat with Orlando & Casey via phone but we got a great feel for this part Colombian wedding. Orlando and his family had a serious taste for fun Latin music and shared it with us. By the time the night was over we felt like we had known Casey & Orlando our whole life! Check out the absolutely amazing photos by Carolina Media Star and pay them a visit if you’re looking for a great photographer.
Casey’s review on Google Maps:
Our DJ was THE BEST!!!!! We knew he was our DJ after he talked to us on the phone for almost an hour even before we had hired him for the wedding. He did an excellent job communicating with us before and he far exceeded our expectations on our big day!!! – Casey
Casey & Orlando’s Wedding Vendor Team
Photographer: Carolina Media Star
Venue: Renaissance North Hills
Florist: Expressions of Love
Photo Booth: All Around Raleigh DJ
Lighting: All Around Raleigh DJ
Cake + Desserts: Edible Art Bakery
Casey & Orlando’s Wedding Planner
The Renaissance North Hills
4:00 – DJ Set Up and Playing Music with *Dance Floor Lighting* *Photo Booth* *Uplighting*
4:15 – Grand Entrance
- Song is ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’ by Queen
- Bridal Party!
- Song is ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen
- Mr and Mrs Orlando and Casey!!
4:30 – Champagne Toast
- Orlando’s Dad and Maid of Honor
4:45 – First Dance
- Song is ‘You Are the Best Thing’ by Ray LaMontagne (end after ending dance move)
4:50 – Father/Daughter Dance
- Song is ‘I Loved Her First’ by Heartland (end at ~2 min)
4:57 – Mother/Son Dance
- Song is ‘I Will Survive’ by Gloria Gaynor’ into ‘Yo Vivire’ by Celia Cruz (prob end at ~2 min)
5:00 – Cake Cutting
- Song is ‘Feeling Good’ by Michael Buble
5:30 – Dinner Begins
- Welcome by Casey’s Parents
- Music is Christmas and Oldies/Soul
6:30 – Dancing!!
- Start with ‘Dancing in the Moonlight’ by King Harvest then quickly transition to a great party/dance song
7:30-Bouquet Toss song is ‘Single Ladies’ by Beyonce, Garter Toss song is ‘Let’s Get It On’ by Marvin Gaye
8:30 – La Hora Loca time!
~10:00 (Maybe Later) – Expected End of Casey and Orlando’s Wedding
- Last song is ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ by Queen