Teresa & Jim had a perfect, fun and unique wedding! These folks had such a special wedding that was absolutely perfect for them and fit their personalities to a “T”. We started the wedding with Teresa wanted to start her walk down the aisle to a “boring old wedding song” faded into ‘Chapel of Love’ by Dixie Cups to break the ice and mold of a traditional wedding. Take a look at the fun pics from Vesic Photography below and see if you recognize the officiant!
I swear half their guests came up to the open mic to toast them and they were all very special and powerful. You could really tell how much their friends and family love them. This was a special wedding for people we are proud to have worked with.
Enjoy the gallery of photos from Vesic Photography below and best wishes to Jim & Teresa !
Teresa & Jim’s Wedding Vendor Team
Catering: Angus Barn
Photographer: Vesic Photography
Wedding Coordinator: Jessica Alexander Events
Decor Rentals: Empty Nest Rental and Curated Events Raleigh
Transportation: Capital City Party Bus
Venue: Angus Barn Pavilion
Officiant: Bob Inskeep
Florist: Maka Flora
Teresa & Jim’s
Wedding Day Timeline
Angus Barn Pavilion, Raleigh, NC
Photographer is Vesic Photographer, Coordinator is Jessica Alexander Events
3:00 – Wedding Ceremony Music Begins – Microphone needed for the reader
- Daughter’s Entrance Song is ‘My Girl’ by Temptations
- Bride enters to ‘Canon in D’ faded into ‘Chapel of Love’ by Dixie Cups
- Recessional song is ‘We Are Family’ by Sister Sledge
5:40 – Grand Entrance
- Song is DJ’s Choice
- Maid of Honor
- Best Man
- Men of Honor
- Mr and Mrs Jim and Teresa!!
5:45 – Dinner
- Welcome by Teresa & Jim
6:30 – Toasts by Teresa & Jim first then invite others
- Drum roll then announcement
7:00 – First Dance (Invite guests to join ⅓ way in)
- Song is ‘Make it With You’ by Bread
7:01 – Dancing!
- Family dance with Grandson Rowan’s song is ‘Sugar, Sugar’ by Archies Anniversary Dance
9:00- Expected end of Teresa & Jim’s wedding
- Last song is ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ by Iz