Natalie & Evan are so full of personality that we just knew their wedding was going to be one for the ages! Add in the location at The Barn of Chapel Hill with an amazing team of vendors and it was just over the top fun the whole night.
A huge shout out to Megan with Megan Kerns Photography for being amazing to work with and for blowing us away with her amazing photography. Enjoy the gallery below!
The night started off with a cocktail hour full of drinks, great music and lawn games. After we got everyone seated we brought in the bridal party and then Natalie & Evan to a loud and crazy welcome from their family and friends. The newlyweds First Dance was to ‘Lifetime’ by Justin Bieber and then we moved into a perfect dinner served by Rock Top Catering. After a somewhat low-key cake cutting we had some very funny and special toasts which led smoothly into Natalie’s Father/Daughter Dance and Evan’s Mother/Son Dance. Everyone surprised Natalie and Evan with a FLASH MOB led by Natalie’s Mom and family which was an absolute hit and they loved it! Then things got a little crazy and the dancing didn’t stop or even slow down for hours. What a memorable and amazing night courtesy of some great clients.
Thank you Natalie & Evan and best wishes!
Natalie & Evan’s Wedding Vendor Team
Catering: Rocky Top Catering
Hair & Makeup: Grace Jansen Beauty
Photographer: Megan Kerns Photography
Wedding Coordinator: Alexia with C&D Events
Transportation: Great Raleigh Trolley
Florist: Wild Flora Flowers
Natalie & Evan’s
Wedding Day Timeline
4:30 – Cocktail Hour
5:30- Grand Entrance
Song is’ Good Vibrations” by Marky Mark
- Mother of the Bride, Father of the Bride, Sister of the Bride and Matron of Honor, Brother in Law, Nephew
Song is ‘Raise Your Glass” by Pink
- Mother of Groom, Father of the Groom, Best Man/ Brother of Groom, Soon-to-be Sister in Law, Niece, Groomsman and Evan’s Brother, Cousin
Song is ‘Thunderstruck’ by ACDC
Song is ‘You Make My Dreams Come True’ by Hall & Oates
- Mr and Mrs Evan and Natalie!!
5:35 – First Dance For Natalie & Evan
- Song is ‘Lifetime’ by Justin Bieber
6:00 – Dinner
- Welcome by Natalie’s Dad
- Jazz/Sinatra Style
6:30 – (not announced) Cake Cutting
6:45 – Toasts
- Matron of Honor and Natalie’s Sister
- Best Man and Evan’s Brother
7:00 – Father & Daughter Dance
- Song is ‘I Loved Her First’ by Heartland
7:05 – Mother & Son Dance
- Song is ‘I Hope You Dance’ by LeAnn Womack
7:10 – Dancing!
10:00 – Expected end of Natalie & Evan’s wedding
- Last song is ‘Latch’ (acoustic) by Sam Smith