We met this wonderful couple at an open house almost exactly one year before their wedding and it was an instant connection! They were visiting and working with our friends at Lily Rose Events to help choose their wedding vendors.
The most important thing to Casie & Nathan was to have fun and make their wedding day fun for their guests too. We can work with that plan!
We started the evening off with their wedding ceremony in the Walnut Hill barn. After the ceremony, everyone moved to cocktail hour under the tent in the front grassy area at Walnut Hill where the guests enjoyed appetizers from the wonderful folks at Southern Harvest Catering and music via our wireless 3rd speaker. After a quick flip, we invited everyone back to the barn where we introduced the couple right into the First Dance followed by the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dances. Everyone was in such a rush to get dancing that we invited everyone onto the dance floor immediately and they didn’t stop until the sparkler exit. Guests of every age had a blast just like they wanted!
Congratulations to Casie & Nathan and thank you!
Casie & Nathan’s Wedding Vendor Team
Venue: Walnut Hill
Florist: Rabbit Foot Florals
Wedding Cake: Sweet Traditions
Wedding Planners: Lily Rose Events
Hair & Makeup: Wink Hair + Makeup
Photographer: Blissmore Photography
Transportation: North Hills Transportation
Photo Booth: Zim Zoom Photo Booth
Catering: Southern Harvest Catering
Rentals: Party Reflections
Casie & Nathan’s
At Walnut Hill Wedding Venue
3:30 – DJ set up and playing music for wedding ceremony
- Processional song is ‘Marry Me’ by Epic String Quartet
- Bride’s entrance song is ‘Feels Like Home’ by Dustin Morey Duo
- Recessional song is ‘Something Just Like This’ by Chainsmokers
4:30 – Cocktail Hour in tent – Mumford & Sons, Beatles, Imagine Dragons, etc
5:30 – Grand Entrance
- Song is ‘All the Way’ by Timeflies
- Bridal Party
- Maid of Honor and Best Man
- Song is ‘Glorious’ by Macklemore
- Nathan and Casie!!
5:35 – First Dance
- Song is ‘God Gave Me You’ by Blake Shelton (end at ~1:14)
5:40 – Father/Daughter Dance
- Song is ‘Wonderful World’ by Louis Armstrong (end at 58s)
5:42 – Mother/Son Dance
- Song is ‘Perfect Fan’ by Backstreet Boys (20s to 1:23)
5:50 – Dinner
- Welcome and Blessing by Nicole
- Mumford & Sons, Beatles, Milky Chance, Piano Man, Home, Imagine Dragons, Come and Get Your Love, etc
6:30 – Toasts
- Maid of Honor, Best Man, Father of Bride
7:00 – Cake Cutting song is DJ’s choice
7:10 – Dancing!!
- First song is ‘Get Down Tonight’ by KC & Sunshine Band
9:50 – Expected End of Casie and Nathan’s Wedding
- Last Songs are ‘Wagon Wheel’ by OCMS, ‘Sweet Caroline’ (shortened), ‘The Nights’ by Avicii,’ I Wanna Dance With Somebody’