When you meet Amy & Tony, the connection between them is undeniable.
This is wonderful couple that was a pleasure to get to know and work with! Sacred Heart Catholic Church hosted their wedding ceremony and Cypress Manor was their reception venue and it looked spectacular dressed and lit in their favor mint color! We worked with Bill Hamilton Designs and the Magnolia Grove Weddings team to bring their imagination to life! Check out the floral arrangements that blew everyone away in the pics below from the very talented Whitney Gremaud Photography team.
Enjoy your amazing married life Amy & Tony!
Amy & Tony’s
Reception Venue: Cypress Manor
Photography: Whitney Gremaud Photography
Wedding Lighting Designer: All Around Raleigh DJ
Ceremony Venue: Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Hair and Makeup: Parlor Drybar
Amy & Tony’s
1:00 – Cocktail Hour
2:15 – Grand Entrance
- Song is ‘Forever’ by Chris Brown
- Dr and Mrs!!
2:20 – First Dance
- Song is ‘Sunflower’ by Post Malone
2:25 – Mother/Son
- Song is ‘Our Song’ by Elton John
- Anthony and Kimberly
2:30 – Father/Daughter
- Song is surprise from Dad ‘Isn’t She Lovely’ by Stevie Wonder
- Amy and Keith
2:40 – Dinner
- Welcome and Blessing
3:45 – Cake Cutting
- Song is DJ’s choice
4:00 – Champagne Toasts
- Maids of Honor, Best Man, Father of the Bride and Father of the Groom
4:25 – Dancing begins!!
- First song is ‘Bad Case of Loving You’ by Robert Palmer
7:00 – Expected End of Amy and Anthony’s Wedding
- Last song is ‘Take My Breath Away’ by Berlin
- Grand exit is ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ by Logic