Flowers in her hair? Off the shoulder bridesmaid dresses? Lots of exposed brick and textures? Different place settings for every guest? Suspenders, macrame ceremony backdrop and rugs? CHECK for all of the above!! Olivia & Joseph had their absolutely stunning rustic boho wedding at The Cloth Mill at Eno River and we were lucky enough to be invited to this gorgeous event. So many details were absolutely perfectly done by the talented wedding vendors below to make our couple’s wedding day so special. We hope that you take a look at them because they are all the very best!
Decor: Green House Picker Sisters – Amazing one of a kind decor rentals that are unique and beautiful.
Table Settings: Southern Vintage Table – Providing vintage plates and goblets … 200 of them!
Caterer: Beau Catering – Wonderful chef inspired local flavors with the “Beau Show”.
Florist: Bowerbird Flowers – Creating surprising and inspiring floral work.
Makeup: Michelle Clarke Markup Artist – Transforming an ordinary day into a stunning day.
Planner: Vision Events – Dedicated, certified wedding and event planners who will bring your dreams to life.
Rentals: Party Reflections – One of the area’s premier event rental companies.
Videographer: Sam Keel Productions – As you can see below, Sam did a fantastic job!
Olivia & Joseph’s
January 28th, 2017
The Cloth Mill, Hillsborough, NC 27278
3 pm – DJ set up and playing music with mic for officiant, groom, guitar and singer (same person)
3:30 – Wedding Ceremony begins with lapel mic for officiant and 1 mic for the reader/singer
- Prelude music is piano/classical
- Family members Bridal Party and Bride all enter to 8 (circle) – Bon Iver
- Footwashing song is by bridesmaid on guitar (mic’d up)
- Recessional song is ‘00000 Million’ by Bon Iver
4:00 – Cocktail Hour
- 3rd wireless speaker on the patio
- Indy: Bon Iver, Lumineers, Iron & Wine
5:15 pm – Introduction to First Dance Song
- Mr and Mrs Joseph and Olivia!!
- Such Great Heights – Iron and Wine
5:30 pm – Dinner Begins
- Welcome by Joseph and Olivia
- Blessing by Brian
- Crooner style and Indy style music
5:30 pm – Toasts during First Course of Dinner
- Best Man, Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor
6:45 pm – Cake Cutting
- Song is DJ’s choice
6:50 – Bride’s Dance with the important men in her life
- Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlisle
- Olivia first dances with John then Terry and lastly Danny
- *This is a Surprise for Olivia: “And now Olivia, this is from your Dad…..Gentlemen!”
- Play ‘Bootylicious’ by Destiny’s Child
- The men will shake their butts at the end of the Father/Daughter dance
6:55 – Mother & Son Dance
- Like Jesus Does – Eric Church
7:00 pm – Dancing!
9:15 pm – Grand Exit/Expected end of Olivia & Joseph’s Wedding
- Last song is ‘Ho Hey’ by Lumineers